Blizzard Lighting HotBox InfiniWhite 18X5W ACW LED PAR
Looking for a fixture that can give you super cool white, comfy warm white, or even ultra deep amber? You’ll get that plus a ton more with the RokBox™ InfiniWhite!
The HotBox InfiniWhite 18X5W ACW LED PAR features a solid steel housing and 18x high power 5w ACW LEDs that are very bright, giving users a wide range of white colour temperatures to choose from (2700k-6500k), and all while drawing a maximum of just 96W of power.
An easy to use 4-button LED control panel can be found on the back of the RokBox™ InfiniWhite that gives users direct access to all the features and settings such as 0-100% A/C/W intensity, strobe, built-in programs, auto mode, and sound active mode. It also features a flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver and five separate user selectable 32-bit dimming curves which can be individually selected through the control panel or accessed directly via DMX. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities. RokBox™ InfiniWhite fixtures can be controlled via DMX using either 3/6/7 or 8-channels channels of DMX.
This incredible LED fixture also comes equipped with dual hanging brackets with locking knobs for secure mounting, plus industry standard 3-pin DMX input/output connections and powerCON® compatible power input/output to daisy chain the DMX signal and power to multiple fixtures with ease. And just like all of our RokBox™ LED fixtures, the rear connections are strategically placed in a recessed area on the back of the unit which will allow you to use the fixture in any position, including flat on the floor.
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
- Colour mixing via 18x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- A/C/W color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
18x 5W Amber/Cool/Warm White 3-in-1 LEDs
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
9.22 inches (234 mm)x 6.5 inches (165 mm)x8.98 inches (228 mm)
7.28 lbs (3.3 kg)