Blizzard Lighting SkyBox 5 7x15W RGBAW LED Wireless DMX PAR
This product comes with a built-in 2.4Ghz ISM type wireless receiver with 7 frequency groups. The fixture has 4 DMX modes: 5/6/7/10 and features 5 users selectable 32bit dimming curve, flicker-free constant current 400hz LED driver, and super quiet variable speed internal fan.
The SkyBox 5 7x15W RGBAW LED Wireless DMX PAR offers the ultimate solution for on the go mobile lighting setup. The relative slim body and box desire allows you to fit it inside a standard box truss after removing its brackets. The built-in Lithium-Ion battery works in 3 modes: high, medium and battery saving mode, and takes only 4 hours to charge. It can run in maximum output for 4 hours, and normal color changing mode between 6 to 10 hours.
And of course it is bright, with 7X15W RGBWA LEDs, it measures 3,250 lux @ 2 meters.
For those who do not want to bother with DMX, there is an optional remote controller to purchase, and you can even buy a diffusion panel for improved color mixing effect.
- Color mixing via 7x 15W Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White 5-in-1 LEDs
- 2.4Ghz built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver
- Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- IR remote control (sold separately)
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Rugged and well-built
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
7x 15W 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
25 degree beam, 29 degree field
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
9.02 inches (229 mm) x 6.5 inches (165 mm) x 8.98 inches (228 mm)
Weight: 7.27 lbs (3.3 kg)