Blizzard Lighting wiCiCle AnyFi Wireless DMX receiver
You know it, we know it. It’s time to go cable-less. That’s why Blizzard Lighting has developed the wiCICLE® AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver with both Skywire™ and W-DMX™ wireless capabilities!
The wiCICLE® AnyFi™ Wireless DMX receiver is a teeny-tiny, really powerful, really useful tool for ditching the cables. Just think, no more becoming wrapped from head to toe in DMX cables and struggling to escape for hours on end. Whew!
wiCICLE® AnyFi™ is able to receive either ultra-stable, Wireless Solutions AB™ W-DMX 2.4 GHz ISM; Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS) wireless DMX signals, or Blizzard Lighting’s own Skywire™ 7-channel wireless 2.4 GHz band frequencies. With its color coded LED status indicator, wiCICLE® AnyFi™ frequencies will match up perfectly to any Blizzard wiCICLE™, and/or Skywire™ enabled product. An additional 6-channel color coded 2.4GHz wireless GZ mode (not directly compatible with Skywire) is also installed that will sync up with other 6-channel enabled AnyFi™ products.
A wiCICLE® AnyFi™ unit can be powered using the included AC power adaptor (“Wall- Wart,”) or directly via Blizzard Lighting products which are labelled as “wiCICLE® Enabled.” These fixtures employ special circuitry which allows the wiCICLE® AnyFi™ to receive power directly from the XLR connector.
And you never have to worry about a lag time with this minipowerhouse. It lengthy range of over 1000 ft.! (so long as it is in line-of-sight that is!)
- Wireless Solution® W-DMX™ compatible receiver
- Built-in wiCICLE Skywire™ 7-channel wireless receiver
- Up to 7 systems may operate simultaneously without interference
- 2.4GHz ISM operation + frequency hopping W-DMX™
- Outstanding range of over 1000 ft. (line-of-sight)
- Easy to use, powerful and small in size
- Zero Lag Time
- Automatic channel selection
- Really, extremely simple operation.
- FCC Compliant
- Operates seamlessly with all Blizzard wireless products
DC 5V, ±5%
|Max Operating Range||
1000 FT (Line of Sight)
3.35”(L) x 0.71” (Diameter) 85 x 18 mm
.24 Lbs. / .11 kgs.
Product Applications and Cases