Colordreamer Architectural Lighting Flex Neon DN196003
This RGB LED Architectural Lighting Flex Neon is a beautiful addition to any type of outdoor or indoor lighting system. With a maximum 5000mm length per reel of 50Z copper PCB design, the variations of light effects is endless. It can be used in any illumination set-up such as store signs, advertising boards, display stages, art shows, and many more.
Colordreamer‘s Architectural Flex Neon Lighting DN196003 has a built-in IC chip on each of its 60 LEDs per meter. This set-up allows every pixel to have its own colour and brightness based on your preference.
This DMX strip Flex Neon has a width of 19mm and comes with an IP66 rating. It has 60 RGB LED’s per meter, giving you maximum flexibility in terms of custom lighting effects. Additionally, it has adhesive glue on the backside that makes it possible to bond it to any surface effortlessly.
Features and Specifications
- IP66 rated waterproof when immersed beyond 1m underwater
- 60 high brightness Epistar 5050 RGB LEDs
- Solid state, shock resistant and vibration resistant functions
- Electrical protections for over voltage, high temperatures and excessive current
- Low power consumption, high intensity.
- Flexible silicone housing and opal lens design in white finish
Custom lighting effects require good light units as much as precise control. The DMX strip Flex Neon DN196003 is guaranteed waterproof so it can withstand the varying challenges of outdoor weather. With its 60 LEDs per meter, you can create varied effect combinations to mesmerize your audience. We also have other LED strips you might be interested for your next production.
5000 x 10mm (L x W)