DSPPA MP610U 250W 6-Zone Paging and Music Mixer Amplifier w/ USB & XLR
The MP610U is rated at 250W and it features 100V and 4-16 Ω speaker output. There are 4 microphones inputs and 3 aux inputs. Bass and treble controls are provided. This amplifier can be applied to different occasions such as, supermarkets, classrooms, etc. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temperature is ensured. The built-in automatic cooling system guarantees an extremely quiet sound system. The MP610U can also be called 6-zone (audio) amplifier.
● 6 zones output, each zone with individual volume control
● Support USB/SD/FM radio, with built-in chime
● 4 MIC inputs, Mic 1 with priority and muting function
● Mic 2-4 with XLR jack and Mic3 Mic4 with Phantom power
● 3 AUX line inputs & 1 AUX line output for power extension
● Each AUX & Mic input with individual volume control
● 100V & 4-16Ω flexible speaker output (70V customizable)
● Power supply: AC220V-240V/50-60Hz
Microphone : ≤3mV (unbalanced)
MIC: more than 71dB
Less than 1% (at 1kHz, 1/3 rated output voltage )
DC voltage; overload; short-circuit.
Input signals from MIC 1 override other input signals