NICOLAUDIE SLESA-UE7 Standalone DMX Controller
Featuring USB and Ethernet connections, the SLESA-UE7 interface is based on the STICK-DE3 technology and therefore offers multiple advanced functions for high-level architectural applications.
The NICOLAUDIE Architectural SLESA-UE7 is a standalone DMX controller that features a new generation live or standalone 2 DMX-Universe Interface. The controller boosts 200 scenes and 40 clock or calendar triggers, 5 zones and 8 port triggers. These will enable you to create very eye-catching lighting effects with the various pixel LED lighting fixtures by Colordreamer and other manufacturers. The hardware is powered by the updated NICOLAUDIE ESA Pro2 software which is specifically developed for lighting programming of pixel-mappable lighting projects.
- Ethernet port (can be used for live mode with the ESA Pro Software)
- Built-in SD Card slot (allows users to run lighting effects without a computer)
- User can pre-program lighting effects with the ESA PRO2 Software and save them onto SD Card
- User can do a standalone playback schedule in the timeline of software
- Timeline function allows you to store different programs and set them to run at different times in a day.
Apart from supporting PC and Mac platform, where lighting programmers can work efficiently and take advantage of the powerful ESAPro2 software, NICOLAUDIE UE7 also supports Easy Remote Pro app on IOS and Android platform making changes to lighting programs and real-time control of lighting effects by venue staff.
USB or Ethernet
UE7 Interface/USB Cable