The WORLD UNIQUEEN WU-640-DIN carries an advanced micro-computer control technology that is able to convert and transfer standard DMX512/1990 signal to PWM signal. In addition, this device features 40 output channels (Max Load Current: 3A each).
The 32 channels can be used to control constant voltage signal, colour temperature, and RGB type lamps. Additionally, this device offers a DIN/screw dual-use installation method for effortless application.
- Automatically adapts input voltage: DC12V-24V.
- Input: Standard DMX512 signal; 3-digital-display shows DMX address code.
- 32 channels output.
- DMX Master mode & slave mode available.
- 6 colour changing modes and 10 speed scales.
- Indicator of the DMX512 signal receiving status.
- Wrong wiring protection at DMX port.
- Power loss memory function.
- The DIN rail style design facilitates the installation of large-scale projects.