WORLD UNIQUEEN WU-833-DIN-RJ45 3-Channel DIN Rail Constant Voltage DMX Decoder
The WORLD UNIQUEEN WU Series Decoders are specifically developed for constant voltage LED lamps.
The WORLD UNIQUEEN WU-833-DIN-RJ45 carries an advanced micro-computer control technology that is able to convert and transfer standard DMX512/1990 signal to PWM signal. In addition, this device features 3 output channels (Max Load Current: 8A each).
This device can be used as DMX512 master or as DMX decoder to connect a computerised digital output console with an analog silicon case, plus it controls LED lamps of architecture and generic lighting.
- Automatically adapts input voltage: DC12V-24V.
- Input: Standard DMX512 signal; 3-digital-display shows DMX address code.
- 3 channels output; logarithmic dimming; lamplight soft & stable without strobe flash.
- DMX Master mode & slave mode available.
- 8 colour changing modes and 10 speed scales are built-in.
- Indicator of the DMX512 signal receiving status.
- Power loss memory function.
- Wrong wiring protection at DMX port + over current protection and short circuit protection.
- The DIN rail style design facilitates the installation of large-scale projects.
3CH Constant Voltage decoder
|Max load current||
|Max Output Power||
Constant Voltage PWM